Thursday, May 30, 2013

Listener Band Sticker

I was recently asked by the frontman of the band Listener, Dan Smith, to design a new sticker for their upcoming tour. The band has recently grown to three members, and he asked if I could do a spoof on the popular Pep Boys logo, with the faces resembling the three band members.

I met Dan a number of years ago, and love every chance I get to work with him. Listener has a new album, Time is a Machine, coming out very soon, so keep an eye out on this website for tour dates and release dates:

http://iamlistener.com/

This is a very talented group of guys.


P.S. Here is a recent photo tweeted by the Listener guys, of a one-color version of the sticker in use!




1 comment:

  1. What program did you use to create these? I'm trying to do something similar for a friend of mines band and I'm having a tough time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete